Thursday, May 08, 2008

7 years of Relationship


Today, I received an SMS from my wife. It reads:
Jst wnt 2sy tnx 2u 4living up 2d promises u made arnd ds time 7 yrs ago. I've not regretted nodding 2 ur proposal. I kp loving u & hope to continue 2do so.
Baby1
The gist is this: On May 8 2001, I asked her to marry me. We were in courtship for 51/2 years and got marrried on December 8 2006. On February 16 2008, I was with her in the labour room to welcome our son into the world he was born to dominate. Today, I would like to share with you a picture of our growing family. I wish to thank my wife for her uncompromising love, care and pleasant personality. Not to love you is to die. I love you!!!!!
Regards to readers from 'DeNike and ObaFeranmi

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:48 am, Blogger Unknown said...

Just came across this post...touching, nice, mushy, lovely, romantic...damn I could go on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home