Saturday, January 05, 2008

I am back

My family and I have been experiencing God's loving-kindness in the last one year; but that is not the reason for being "offline" in the last one year. Some weeks after my last post, I got married, and also began to adjust to a new job...and these influenced my focus.

One of my major goals in 2008 is to consistently post information that will reinforce the quality of life that Jesus Christ delivered to us. The highest degree of quality of life that you could ever experience is called "eternal life". And Jesus defined eternal life as "to know God and Jesus Christ whom He has sent".


Please check regularly and also share your thoughts with me.

1 Comments:

At 10:07 am, Blogger Unknown said...

Opeyemi waz up? I'm still waiting.......................................................................................

 

Post a Comment

<< Home